Matt EganPartner – Lending
Matt has been with Mulcahy & Co since 2011 and in this time has made long-lasting relationships with his clients through his friendly and honest approach.
Having had more than 10 years’ experience in the lending industry assisting his clients with simple to complex lending needs, Matt has built an exceptional knowledge base and formed relationships that see him get results that others may not. Matt is always striving to better himself through further study and industry training.
Away from work, Matt enjoys training for triathlon, music concerts and getting together with friends.
Key areas of expertise include:
- Residential property purchases and refinance
- Investment – whether residential, commercial or industrial property
- First-home buyers
- Building construction
- Business funding
- Debt consolidation and restructures
- Property development and subdivisions
- Equipment, including hire purchase, chattel mortgage and lease
- Farm purchases and refinance
- Self-managed superannuation fund borrowing
By ensuring the structure of your loan ‘fits’ your individual needs Matt will:
- Save you time and money
- Help you build wealth
- Ensure you avoid borrowing pitfalls
- Maintain contact and provide prompt assistance
Matthew Egan is a credit representative (414266) of BLSSA Pty Ltd ACN 117 651 760 (Australian Credit Licence 391237)
- 0409 010 725