Peter WillowhiteClient Services Manager
Peter’s role with Mulcahy & Co’s lending team is to compile and submit lending applications on behalf of our finance brokers here at Mulcahy & Co, following these lending applications from start to finish. Peter’s attention to detail is a credit to him.
Peter attended St Patrick’s College in Ballarat graduating in 1983. Peter was employed by Westpac for more than 26 Years where he gained extensive banking and mortgage knowledge, before joining Mulcahy & Co’s lending team in April 2010 as a client services manager.
Many who know Peter will be aware of his allegiance to the Collingwood Football Club. Peter’s other recreational pursuits include assisting junior cricket clubs in the Central Highlands region on behalf of Cricket Victoria.
Key areas of expertise include:
- Preparation and Submission of – home loan purchase and refinance applications; commercial applications, equipment finance applications
- Following up with the lenders, solicitors and clients at every milestone of the application process
- Managing progress payments for clients construction loans
- Ordering valuations for clients residential properties
- Arranging/preparation of loan and mortgage contracts for clients execution
- Manage clients lending requirements post settlement/drawdown
- Arranging pricing requests for clients new and current loans